Last day for application: 7 February 2020
Comair Flight Services (CFS) is a leading business aviation company based at Lanseria International Airport specialising in aircraft sales, management, charter and FBO services. We are looking for a top candidate to join our highly efficient, energetic and dynamic Operations Control Centre (OCC).
Duties include the following:
- Route analysis and flight planning on related software
- Runway risk analysis
- Generating and administrating flight related documentation (passenger tickets, crew briefings, flight line advice, passenger lounge bookings, etc.)
- Briefing crew on all operational flight details
- Liaising with Charter Sales Team to obtain clearances, fuel, handling & accommodation arrangements
- Providing ground handling services at Lanseria to FBO visitors as well as to CFS charter & owner flights
CFS will provide on the job training including training on company specific software.
The demanding positioning requires an individual with good administrative skills and who is able to pay meticulous attention to detail. We welcome your application if you believe you have the necessary skills, a positive attitude, are presentable, well-spoken and hard working.
- English: read, write and speak fluently
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12/Matric or equivalent)
The company offers a competitive remuneration package on a Cost to Company basis which will be discussed at an interview. The package includes Provident Fund and Medical Aid benefits.
Student / hour-building pilots will be considered for this position, but the company’s operational requirements will take priority over flying.