Our Promise: Travel Solution and Getting You to Your Destination, Safely
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has caused a lot of uncertainty across the world and has affected travel as we know it. CFS is operational, and we aim to keep you informed and provide you with a travel solution.
We adhere to hygiene protocols as outlined by the WHO and Ministerial Advisory Committee on COVID-19, CAA Regulations and ICAO Best Practice.
Our staff and crew at CFS will wear a face mask and the appropriate protective gear at all time. We also provide you and our staff with access to hand sanitizer (or wipes) at all times, on the ground and onboard.
Before boarding one of our aircraft, we will take your temperature as well as that of our aircrew. Our staff at CFS have their temperature taken when they enter the building and every 2-hours throughout the day.
Before each flight, the aircraft is sanitized from nose-to-tail through fogging.
When you Fly CFS, Your Safety is Our Number One Priority
In-line with best practice, we have implemented strict protocols and procedures to ensure the safety of our passengers and staff, which includes:
- Passengers are required to complete health status and travel history questionnaire during the quotation phase.
- Before and after each flight, the aircraft will be thoroughly sanitized.
- Before boarding and after disembarking, a temperature screening will be done on passengers as well as crew members.
- Face masks, hand sanitizer and surgical gloves will be available onboard.
- Protocols and procedures outlined for Infection Management and medical assistance after the flight, and Communicable Diseases, specific to the COVID-19 pandemic, will be followed.
We value our clients and your support. Our promise to you is to deliver a solution to you, whether from our fleet or our extensive network – we will get you to your destination, safely.
Travelling Under Level 1 in a Nutshell
It’s level 1, and our borders have opened – you can now fly internationally, so #FlyCFS.
South Africa has lifted all travel restrictions. Restrictions per country, however, may be different from ours.
Here’s What We Need from You
Whether you are travelling locally or abroad, contact our charter team about your requirements. We will guide and help you every step of the way. Talk to us about your requirements.